01 Oct Cease Saying I Can’t
Drop the “I was” syndrome and Cease believing that you’re “too” something ( insert no matter phrase right here like unmotivated, busy, previous, injured, and many others) The important thing to being FIT at any age isn’t what you assume…
First the three fundamentals (which you’ve heard me say earlier than lol however right here goes)
1. What you EAT. That is a lot of issues. Eat MORE unprocessed actual pure meals, load up on hydrating nutrient dense veggies, low glycemic fruits, wholesome fat like avocado, nuts, seeds and olive oil and proteins like fish. Give attention to including MORE of the great, much less of the “not so good” however comprehend it’s what you eat 95% of the time not about PERFECTION (which isn’t doable)
2. Create INTENSITY in your exercises. No matter which means for YOU. Push your self tougher from wherever YOU are. It’s not about doing what another person can do however about pushing your self a bit extra every exercise.
3. PROGRESS. Cease doing the identical three units of 12 of the identical train you probably did the final 20 years. Change. It. Up.
Okay now for the stuff I’ve not shared sufficient of…
4. DECIDE it’s taking place. DECIDE what you need on your physique and cease your mind from focussing on why it’s not doable. You aren’t “too” something. It’s not “too late” you aren’t “too damaged” DECIDE and search for options.
5. Drop the ego. Drop the “I was” syndrome. It doesn’t matter. It’s not you now! ASK FOR HELP. Heck I’m thought of a fats loss and health professional and I nonetheless continually be taught. I rent my OWN trainers, specialists, biologist, and extra and am at all times learning and studying. You CAN train an previous canine new tips however dang you’ve received to be OPEN to studying and shifting first!