Layers of Greek-inspired goodness, this Hummus Dip is extremely flavorful and made with wholesome, actual meals substances! It’s easy to make and full with hummus, a dilly garlic-lemon yogurt sauce, cherry tomatoes, diced cucumber, recent herbs like dill and oregano, slices of roasted pink peppers, kalamata olives, feta cheese, inexperienced onion and high-quality olive oil.
This submit was created in partnership with Primal Kitchen.
Greek Hummus Dip makes for a tasty veggie dip or maintain it conventional by serving it with pita bread or pita crackers.
This Greek dip is bursting with taste, it’s made with nutritious substances, it’ll add lovely brilliant colours to your desk and it may be served actually anytime of the 12 months. It makes for an ideal addition to vacation menus, and it’s additionally good for summer season grill outs. One other perk of this Greek Hummus Dip is that the substances will be prepped forward of time. That approach, all it’s important to do when it’s time to serve the dip, is seize a serving platter or giant plate or perhaps a 9×9-inch dish, and layer the entire substances beginning with hummus and yogurt sauce on the backside. It’s a recipe you’ll largely undoubtedly need to make many times.
This submit accommodates affiliate hyperlinks that won’t change your value however will share some fee.
Elements for Greek Hummus Dip
- Authentic or Garlic hummus – a couple of 10 oz. container of hummus if store-bought is what you’ll want or you may make our 5-ingredient Easy Garlic Hummus
- Greek yogurt – we advocate full-fat or 2% on this recipe
- Lemon juice – recent lemon juice for its genuine taste
- Prime quality additional virgin olive oil – Primal Kitchen Organic EVOO is our go-to for its taste and high quality
- Garlic clove – minced or pressed
- Recent dill – we love recent however be happy to make use of dill if that’s what you’ve readily available – a couple of 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried oregano – you can additionally use recent oregano for those who’d like – about 1 teaspoon
- Cherry tomatoes
- Roasted pink pepper
- Kalamata olives
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Inexperienced onion
- Recent dill and/or oregano for garnish
- Salt & pepper
For 10% off of all Primal Kitchen merchandise use code: REALFOODRDS
Greek Hummus Dip is made with high-quality, natural additional virgin olive oil
Add Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil to your cooking assortment of favourite fat. It’s Licensed Natural, Non-GMO Venture Verified and NAOAA (North American Olive Oil Affiliation) Licensed for high quality and purity, the Primal Kitchen selection is a straightforward, high-quality companion for all of your cooking. Drizzle, sizzle, dunk, and gown! This scrumptious mix of Tunisian and Spanish olives was personally chosen by the founder himself, Mark Sisson.
Unique Supply for Actual Meals RD Followers!
Purchase 3 of The Actual Meals RD’s Favourite Primal Kitchen Merchandise, Get a Field of Collagen Peptide Packets FREE! Click here.
prep forward Greek Hummus Dip
We love recipes that may be prepped forward! There are a number of steps you may full the day or two earlier than you intend to serve the Greek Hummus Dip. For greatest outcomes, we do advocate ready to place the dip collectively proper earlier than serving. Listed here are the steps you may full to get a bounce begin on the recipe:
- Make the yogurt sauce. Retailer in an hermetic container within the fridge.
- Put together the toppings and retailer them individually in small hermetic containers within the fridge.
- If utilizing homemade hummus, make the hummus and retailer in an hermetic container within the fridge.
- Chop veggies you intend to serve with the dip.
Are you able to make Greek Hummus Dip dairy-free?
Whereas we haven’t examined a dairy-free model of this recipe, there are only a few easy swaps you would need to make for it to be dairy-free and thus vegan-friendly as properly. Use a dairy-free Greek yogurt similar to Kite Hill and use a vegan cheese similar to Miyokos Mozzarella or Daiya Shreds or omit the feta cheese all collectively. You’ll nonetheless have the entire Greek flavors with out the dairy!
What to dip in Hummus?
The choices are actually fairly infinite! Listed here are some concepts of nice ‘dippers’ for hummus:
- Greens similar to carrots, cucumber slices, mini-bell peppers, celery sticks, broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, zucchini slices, snap peas, jicama, radishes and cherry tomatoes
- Your favourite crackers and even natural tortilla chips
- Pita bread
- Grilled hen, steak or lamb meatballs
- Hummus additionally makes for a scrumptious unfold on a sandwich
Different wholesome dip recipes to strive!
- 3/4 cup authentic hummus (10 oz. container if store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (full fats or 2%)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. high quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1–2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 2 tsp. recent dill
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced or quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup jarred roasted pink pepper, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. sliced or diced kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 inexperienced onion, sliced
- Recent dill and/or oregano for garnish
- In a 9×9-inch dish or comparable dimension platter or plate, unfold the hummus evenly onto the dish.
- In a medium bowl mix and blend collectively the greek yogurt, lemon juice, additional virgin olive oil, garlic, dill, oregano and salt and pepper. Layer it over the hummus.
- Subsequent prime the yogurt evenly with cucumber, tomatoes, roasted pink pepper, olives, feta cheese, sliced inexperienced onion and a bit of recent dill. Drizzle calmly with additional virgin olive oil and prime with cracked black pepper.
- Serve with veggies, crackers and/or pita.
- Serving Measurement: 1/8 cup
- Energy: 120
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 300 mg
- Fats: 9 g
- Saturated Fats: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g
Pin now, make later!
This submit was made potential by our pals at Primal Kitchen. Though we acquired compensation for this submit, the opinions expressed listed below are – as all the time – 100% our personal. Thanks for supporting the nice corporations we work with thereby permitting us to proceed creating nice recipes and content material for you.
All photographs and content material are copyright protected. Please don’t use our photographs with out prior written permission. In the event you want to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your personal distinctive phrases and hyperlink again to the supply recipe right here on The Actual Meals Dietitians. Thanks!
Photograph Credit score: The photographs on this weblog submit had been taken by Jess of Plays Well with Butter.